robin proline doorbell price

Browse by categories, manufacturers and availability. Priced at EUR599 in Europe, the Robin ProLine features 720p video recording, a 130-degree viewing angle, IP53-rated water and dust resistance, and a brushed aluminum finish available in … However, it came with a price of $660, a large design, and it wasn’t as straightforward to install as many competitors’ smart doorbells. Lutron Caseta Smart Home Dimmer Switch and Pico Remote Kit, Works with Alexa, Apple... Logitech Circle 2 Indoor/Outdoor Wired Home Security Camera Works with Alexa, HomeKit and Google, with Easy Setup, 1080p HD, 180° Wide-Angle, Night Vision, 2-Way Talk, Alerts, Free 24-Hours Storage, Robin ProLine Compact Onyx Black (Works with Apple HomeKit), Robin ProLine Video Doorbell with Surface Mount Box (Works with Apple HomeKit). Receive push notifications when someone rings the doorbell, no matter if you’re at home or abroad. Attachments: handleiding_robin_vdi_v9.pdf. Use Face Recognition with HomeKit Secure Video (iOS 14). The Netherlands +31 72 534 64 26. The Yobi B3 HomeKit Doorbell camera was announced at CES 2019, and after a long road through development, has escaped the fate of most products shown at CES. If you already own … Nighttime video is non-existent. With this doorbell and the Apple Home app you can see on an iPhone or iPad who is at your door. Video streamed from your ProLine and iCloud is end-to-end encrypted to your devices, so only you and the people you share your Apple Home app with can view it. Related articles Manual Robin ProLine Compact Add Robin Proline to the Home app Install the Robin Proline App How-To setup a … More Robin… The reason for this project was to replace a Control 4 doorbell that was flush mounted on a brick exterior so I also flush mounted the RPL. All HomeKit accessories in a single place. Video Phone Robin ProLine Video Doorbell (ALU) on www.alzashop.com. You can purchase the Robin ProLine Video Doorbell and Robin ProLine Compact Video Doorbell from here. The door bell Is big, so it took a lot of work to install, cutting a hole so it would be flush, wiring the cable though the walls, etc. The Robin ProLine Compact launched today for 495,04€ (~$547.25) on the Robin Telecom Development website. The Robin ProLine Video Doorbell is the world’s first doorbell product entitled to carry the “Works with Apple HomeKit” logo. ... I’m curious what makes it worth the €700+ price … Check out the features and quality design. You receive instant notifications and answer the doorbell from the Apple Home App on your iPhone, iPad, or on a Mac (running Mojave), no matter if you are at home or abroad. Power supply The Robin Proline Doorbell is powered via "Power-over-Ethernet". So, I got a pre release email about the Robin Proline Doorbell today. Robin’s Proline Doorbell was exciting as it ushered in the era of HomeKit doorbells. Power supply The Robin Proline Doorbell … Yobi B3 Wi-Fi 1080p Video Doorbell, Apple HomeKit Enabled Smart Doorbell, Two-Way Audio Speakers with Echo Noise Cancellation, Night Vision, Waterproof (No Video Recording). To get support for HomeKit Secure Video, you will need to update your video doorbell within the Robin app, to version 1.6.0 for this to work. Robin ProLine Video Doorbell is the world’s first doorbell product entitled to carry the “Works with Apple HomeKit” logo. The device can be … Apple HomeKit technology provides an easy, secure way to control your home’s lights, doors, thermostats, and more from your iPhone, iPad, Apple Watch, HomePod or Mac. It was only earlier this year that Robin managed to win a slew of new fans by releasing the first HomeKit-compatible smart doorbell with the ProLine product. Wired (UTP CAT5e) with Power over Ethernet (PoE), Previous page of related Sponsored Products. Robin ProLine and Robin Proline Compact Video Doorbell, Works with Apple HomeKit incl support for HomeKit Secure Video Recording. Pros: 1. Social media. Look through the reviews and read product descriptions to make the right buying decision. Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. Modern and minimalist design. Robin ProLine Video Doorbell with Surface Mount Box (Works with Apple HomeKit) 2.0 out of 5 stars 1 1 offer from $753.00 Netatmo Smart Outdoor Security Camera, WiFi, Integrated Floodlight, Movement Detection, Night Vision, Without Fees, NOC01-US, Black Aluminium Netatmo Smart Outdoor Security Camera, WiFi, Integrated Floodlight, Movement Detection, Night Vision, Without Fees, NOC01-US, Black Aluminium, Robin ProLine Compact Silver (Works with Apple HomeKit). Receive instant n Other product features: All anodized aluminum faceplate and surface mount box (3 mm) Nano-coated faceplate for improved UV protection. Leave a comment Posted in: News Tagged: Apple HomeKit , HomeKit , … Another major factor was the hard wired internet connection, which would eliminate the Wi-Fi connections issues that plagued all my other doorbell video units. Robin also provides a ProLine Video Doorbell with Apple HomeKit technology. The Robin ProLine Video Doorbell is the world’s first doorbell product entitled to carry the Works with Apple HomeKit logo. Find necessary hi-tech product easy and comfortable. For the following model: A01511 - Robin ProLine Doorbell. Hazenkoog 25. Eufy's Video Doorbell features 2K image quality and records video with privacy in mind. There was a problem completing your request. Suitable accessories. The Robin ProLine Doorbell for Apple HomeKit has a sleek aluminum casing and features a 130 ° wide-angle camera. Now supports face recognition in iOS14. The Robin ProLine Doorbell is a new solution for the home that will help to enhance the overall connectivity and security of a house by constantly monitoring for visitors. Both the original version of the ProLine Doorbell and a new smaller version pack a 720p HD camera with a 130-degree wide angle field of view. Door de deurbel te koppelen via HomeKit, kun je op je iPhone niet alleen kijken; ook kun je communiceren met degene die voor je deur staat. Maar de Nederlandse aanbieder Robin Telecom (niet te verwarren met provider Robin Mobile) lijkt nu een primeur te hebben: de Robin ProLine Doorbell is voorzien van HomeKit-ondersteuning. This shopping feature will continue to load items when the Enter key is pressed. 1822 BS Alkmaar. Swap furniture items in our full experience. Designed for high end houses or commercial applications this modern designed video doorbell offers direct support for Apple HomeKit. Features of the new ProLine Compact: Receive instant notifications and answer the doorbell … Choose when your ProLine Video Doorbell can stream and record video using HomeKit. Choose 4Prototypes and purchase smart products with ease. Reviewed in the United States on November 5, 2019. webdesign Emogy |. Now Robin is out today with the ProLine … The ProLine Compact is a successor to the ProLine, which was the first doorbell … Piezo call button with backlit name label. Capture the important events in and around your home. The quality of the video is terrible. The unit does not trigger when motion is detected, there is currently no history for video, no notification of door bell rings, and the lag time is still terrible. The Robin ProLine Video Doorbell is the worlds first doorbell product entitled to carry the Works with Apple HomeKit logo. Receive push notifications when someone rings the doorbell, no matter if you’re at home or abroad. Robin was the first company to receive HomeKit certification for a smart doorbell and launched the ProLine back in February. Zoals we van een slimme deurbel dezer dagen zouden verwachten, is het mogelijk om op een afstand te kunnen zien wie er voor je deur staat. Recently we have launched our newest product, the Robin Proline Doorbell, which works with Apple HomeKit. In order to navigate out of this carousel please use your heading shortcut key to navigate to the next or previous heading. Shop Robin ProLine Compact Video Doorphone - HomeKit Support online at voipango.com Fast Shipping Reseller Conditions available Shipping abroad without VAT Telefon: +49 761 / 45 89 29 - 10 Receive instant notifications and answer the doorbell from the Apple … Unable to add item to List. Exceptional image quality. There was an error retrieving your Wish Lists. Visit robin.nl. The ProLine Doorbell can be connected to an existing chime with the built-in relay contact so that you can always hear the bell even if the iPhone or iPad in Do Not Disturb Mode. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. The company has launched the ProLine Compact hardware, offering HomeKit compatibility bundled into a smaller, more compact exterior. So, I got a pre release email about the Robin Proline Doorbell today. Now the company is back with a smaller version, the ProLine Compact and it offers HomeKit support as well as a lower price … Top subscription boxes – right to your door, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. The doorbell offers integration with Apple’s HomeKit smart home technology and is priced slightly more affordably than its previous range yet still fairly expensive at €495 or $546. Priced at €599 in Europe, the Robin ProLine features 720p video recording, a 130-degree viewing angle, IP53-rated water and dust resistance, and a … It was only earlier this year that Robin managed to win a slew of new fans by releasing the first HomeKit-compatible smart doorbell with the ProLine … The compact and elegant Doorbell fits perfectly at the entrance to any home. The call button does not include mechanical parts and responds to tapping on the bell symbol. Please try again. The dome colors dark brown when exposed to sunlight, and it includes a UV filter to protect the video sensor. By the end of February, both ProLine will be available in the U.S. as well as Canada. The company has launched the ProLine Compact hardware, offering HomeKit compatibility bundled into a smaller, more compact exterior. VAT @21%, with an extra €19 for the basic Flush Mount box, or €77 for the Surface Mount box. It was only earlier this year that Robin managed to win a slew of new fans by releasing the first HomeKit-compatible smart doorbell with the ProLine product. Find the device you need in a few seconds. Robin also provides a ProLine Video Doorbell with Apple HomeKit technology. The Robin ProLine Video Doorbell is the world’s first doorbell product entitled to carry the Works with Apple HomeKit logo. The Robin ProLine Compact doorbell features a scratch-resistant 130-degree wide-angle lens that will help users to keep a holistic view on their entire entryway when not at home. The company has launched the ProLine Compact hardware, offering HomeKit compatibility bundled into a smaller, more compact exterior. Sadly, that's one of the few doorbells that runs on POE; thus offering minimal delays. Are you looking for a stylish doorbell suitable for Apple HomeKit? It's a HomeKit doorbell in a smaller form factor, carrying a hefty €599 (inc VAT) price tag, compared to the €696 the regular ProLine … Receive instant notifications and This is a review of the Robin Proline HomeKit compatible doorbell camera. Robin ProLine and Robin Proline Compact Video Doorbell, Works with Apple HomeKit incl support for HomeKit Secure Video Recording. Solidly and precisely built of cast … Robin Proline Doorbell. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. It works great and the price … The Robin ProLine Video Doorbell is the world’s first doorbell product entitled to carry the Works with Apple HomeKit logo. Another doorbell for the European market (although you can order it in the States from Amazon), the Robin ProLine doorbell sports a clean, aluminum industrial design complete with a backlit nameplate. Pricing starts at around $545. With this doorbell and the Apple Home app you can see on an iPhone or iPad who is at your door. You receive instant notifications and answer the doorbell from the Apple Home … Robin ProLine Doorbell for sale. eufy Security 2K Indoor Cam Pan & Tilt, Plug-in Security Indoor Camera with Wi-Fi, IP Camera, Human & Pet AI, Voice Assistant Compatibility, Motion Tracking, HomeBase Not Required, eufy Security 2K Indoor Cam, Plug-in Security Indoor Camera with Wi-Fi, IP Camera,Human and Pet AI, Works with Voice Assistants, Night Vision, Two-Way Audio, HomeBase Not Required, eufy Security, Wi-Fi Video Doorbell, 2K Resolution, No Monthly Fees, Secure Local Storage, Human Detection, 2-Way Audio, Free Wireless Chime-Requires Existing Doorbell Wires, VOCOlinc Smart Plug Mini Siri WiFi Outlet Socket Works with HomeKit (iOS13+) Alexa Google Assistant Nest Hub Voice Control Remote Access Timer No Hub Required 15A 1800W 2.4GHz Smartbar (2PACK), Wemo Mini Smart Plug, WiFi Enabled, Works with Alexa, Google Assistant & Apple HomeKit. Select another color to get back on track. Please try your search again later. I purchased the Robin Proline because I use Apple HomeKit as the backbone for my “Smart Home” setup. They claim that this unit produces HD video, and if you remember HD video from Windows 95 days, it is probably accurate, but compared to today’s standards, this unit is completely worthless. You will need to update your video doorbell … Contact. Smart Wireless Homekit Motion Sensor Humidity Sensor Hygrometer Thermometer Automat... AmGood 16" Wall Mounted Swing Spout Swivel Faucet with 8" Center | Commercial Kitch... To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. They … The Robin ProLine Video Doorbell is the worlds first doorbell product entitled to carry the Works with Apple HomeKit logo. Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product. ... I’m curious what makes it worth the €700+ price tag, … The Robin ProLine Video Doorbell is the world’s first doorbell product entitled to carry the “Works with Apple HomeKit” logo. Lucky for me, RPL is almost as big as […] I'm using an EZVIZ DB-1 right now which is also tried into my home automation system. I installed the Robin Pro Line Smart Doorbell last week and I thought I would share some of my thoughts on this device. Manual Robin ProLine Solution. De Robin Proline is de slimme deurbel waar het om gaat. Discussion. Warranty registration beforehand via emailProtector.addCloakedMailto("ep_3a70501f", 1); emailProtector.addCloakedMailto("ep_c4878a72", 1); © 2020 Robin Telecom Development B.V. | Visit robin.nl. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. The pricing for the ProLine Video doorbell is going to be a lot to swallow for many end users, with a starting price at €696.00 incl. Controlling this HomeKit-enabled accessory automatically and away from home requires an Apple TV with tvOS 11.4.1 or later, an iPad with iOS 12.1 or later, or a HomePod set up as a home hub. This highly engineered hand made premium Apple HomeKit Doorbell is the best on the market. The pricing for the ProLine Video doorbell is going to be a lot to swallow for many end users, with a starting price at €696.00 incl. AppleInsider has received new details regarding Robin Telecom's ProLine HomeKit-equipped doorbell, including the price point and a more detailed shipping schedule. Visit robin.nl. The reason for this project was to replace a Control 4 doorbell that was flush mounted … The intelligent doorbell … Robin also provides a ProLine Video Doorbell with Apple HomeKit technology. Using HSV on the ProLine Video Doorbell you … The Logitech Circle View Doorbell is among the first video doorbells to work with HomeKit Secure Video, but others, such as the Robin ProLine Compact Video Doorbell… It feels like things are finally starting to move forward on the HomeKit doorbell front, but I have a problem. Robin's line of doorbells … The ProLine Doorbell can be connected to an existing chime with the built-in relay contact so that you can always hear the bell even if the iPhone or iPad in Do Not Disturb Mode. With this doorbell and the Apple Home app you can see on an iPhone or iPad who is at your door. Reviewed in the United States on January 17, 2020. Wired (UTP CAT5e) with Power over Ethernet (PoE). Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in. See all the product information. Priced at EUR599 in Europe, the Robin ProLine features 720p video recording, a 130-degree viewing angle, IP53-rated water and dust resistance, and a … Robin Telecom, the first company (and still the only one so far) to bring a HomeKit compatible video doorbell to the market, have today announced that their ProLine Doorbell, along with the Robin ProLine Compact, are both now compatible with Apple’s own HomeKit Secure Video (HSV) functions. This doorbell has a 130-degree wide field of view and 720p video capabilities, along with two-way audio. I installed Robin Pro Line Smart Doorbell last week and I thought I would share some of my thoughts on this device. The Logitech Circle View Doorbell is among the first video doorbells to work with HomeKit Secure Video, but others, such as the Robin ProLine Compact Video Doorbell, were available for sale … Using the Apple Home app on your iPhone or iPad, see who’s at the door from your Robin ProLine Doorbell at anytime. This doorbell has a 130-degree wide field of view and 720p video capabilities, along with two-way audio. if you buy this product, go stand in front of a mirror, the person you will be looking at is a fool. With the free Robin ProLine app, you can easily adjust the speaker and microphone volume settings, adjust the sensitivity of the push button, and perform any future software updates. All anodized aluminum enclosure with nano-coating for better UV protection. Robin ProLine Compact is the only HomeKit Secure Video Doorbell currently available. Capture the important events in and around your home. The reason for this project was to replace a Control 4 doorbell that was embedded on a brick exterior, so I also rinsed RPL. I got an email from Robin Telecom, the same outfit that released the Robin ProLine homekit doorbell, announcing the release of a smaller version of their HomeKit doorbell called the ProLine Compact. Receive instant notifications and answer the doorbell from the Apple Home App on your iPhone, iPad, or on a Mac (running Mojave), no matter if you are at home or abroad, connected via WiFi or 3G / 4G mobile network. I installed the Robin Pro Line Smart Doorbell last week and I thought I would share some of my thoughts on this device. Change wall color, flooring--and furniture!--by clicking below. ecobee SmartThermostat Voice Control, Black. Arlo Ultra - 4K UHD Wire-Free Security 3 Camera System | Indoor/Outdoor with Color ... 【2020 Upgrade】 WiFi Video Doorbell Camera, 1080P Wireless Home Security Front Door ... Eve Flare - Portable Smart LED Lamp, IP65 Water Resistance, and Wireless Charging w... CANARY: View Indoor Security Camera 1080p HD Wide-Angle Lens | Motion-activated Ale... Smart Door Sensors, 1/4 Mile World's Longest Range Wireless Window Door Sensor Work... Geeni LOOK 1080p HD Smart Indoor Surveillance Camera for Home Security – No Hub Wor... Geeni, Sentry Floodlight Security Camera with Motion Sensor, Intruder Alarm and Aud... Arlo Pro - Wireless Home Security Camera System | Rechargeable, Night vision, Indoo... Arlo Pro 3 Spotlight Camera | 4 Camera Security System | Wire-Free, 2K Video & HDR ... Reagle Smart Lock, Bluetooth Keypad Deadbolt, Apple HomeKit certified, works with S... Onvis Door Window Contact Sensor, Magnetic Security System,Automatic Notifications,... ONVIS Smart Motion Sensor Wireless PIR Detector Works with Apple HomeKit Hygrometer... Lutron Caseta Smart Start Kit, Dimmer Switch with Smart Bridge and Wall Mount Pico ... Video Doorbell doorbell Camera, WiFi 720P Doorbell Camera with TF Card Pre-Installe... Doorbell Transformer Compatible with Ring Video Doorbell Pro 16v 30va Hardwired Doo... DoorBird WiFi Video Doorbell D101S, Strato Silver Edition. The Robin Proline is the first and currently the only video doorbell with HomeKit Secure Video. All recordings are kept locally on the doorbells internal storage, and it is sent to the app for viewing on-demand. You can not make out a license plate number from ten feet away. Please try again. Connect to your existing chime, and securely open doors / gates. I will point out some of the differences between this and Ring Pro that I previously tried. Since the recordings are local, this means that there are no subscriptions to have to worry about, and the price you pay is the final price. El Robin ProLine doorbell no puede abrir la puerta de forma remota, tendremos que hacerlo mediante otro dispositivo HomeKit. Priced at €599 in Europe, the Robin ProLine features 720p video recording, a 130-degree viewing angle, IP53-rated water and dust resistance, and a brushed aluminum finish available in space … Leave a comment Posted in: News Tagged: Apple HomeKit , HomeKit , … Pricing starts at around $545. it took a good deal of time to install. I have been looking for an apple home kit doorbell and to charge 700.00 is an insult. Robin's team today announced that its Robin ProLine Compact Video Doorbell is now supporting HomeKit Secure Video, having received Apple sign-off certification Robin ProLine is the first Secure Video doorbell … HomeKit technology provides advanced security with end-to-end encryption and authentication between the HomeKit-enabled Robin ProLine Doorbell and your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch.To control the ProLine Doorbell is iOS 12.1 or later is required. The Full HD 1080p camera offers optimum video quality and the HDR … The Robin ProLine Compact launched today for 495,04€ (~$547.25) on the Robin Telecom Development website. It feels like things are finally starting to move forward on the HomeKit doorbell front, but I have a problem. Discussion. You can also listen or speak to this person. Robin ProLine Video Doorbell with Flush Mount Box (Works with Apple HomeKit). Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. Another doorbell for the European market (although you can order it in the States from Amazon), the Robin ProLine doorbell sports a clean, aluminum industrial design complete with a backlit nameplate. Robin Proline Doorbell. Solutions for the business and private markets High-quality SIP (video) intercom systems. Since the recordings are local, this means that there are no subscriptions to have to worry about, and the price you pay is the final price. PROs: HomeKit Secure Video (HKSV) w/10-day recording history stored in iCloud (doesn’t count towards your total … Solutions for the … Works with Apple HomeKit, supports HomeKit Secure Video Recording. Robin has stated that they will support video storage through HomeKit “as soon as it is released by Apple” but Apple released it with their latest update and Robin still has not provided new code to support these features. Buy your Robin ProLine Doorbell in the official Robin online shop. Robin Telecom has announced the launch of its brand new ProLine Compact doorbell, which will feature support for Apple's HomeKit Secure Video Service as of December.. I really feel that this is a bait and switch product, many features were promised, none were delivered. Hardened optical glass dome with photochromatic properties. VAT @21%, with an extra €19 for the basic Flush Mount box, or €77 for … All recordings are kept locally on the doorbells internal storage, and it is sent to the app for viewing on-demand. Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews. The Robin ProLine Doorbell is a new solution for the home that will help to enhance the overall connectivity and security of a house by constantly monitoring for visitors. Para terminar la instalación básica, solo tenemos que conectar el cable de alimentación de 12V a la corriente mediante el adaptador que encontramos en la caja. There's a problem loading this menu right now. Eufy's Video Doorbell features 2K image quality and records video with privacy in mind. Receive instant notifications and answer the doorbell from the Apple Home App on your iPhone, iPad, or on a Mac (running Mojave), no matter if you are at home or abroad, connected via WiFi or 3G / 4G mobile network. Receive rich notifications on your iPhone, iPad or Mac and play video clips right from the Lock screen when activity is recorded. Manual Robin ProLine Doorbell. More about the Robin ProLine Doorbell. A license plate number from ten feet away camera offers optimum Video and. Answer the Doorbell from the Apple … this is a bait and switch product, the ProLine. Activity is recorded order to navigate out of this carousel please use your heading shortcut key navigate... This highly engineered hand made premium Apple HomeKit ” logo smaller, more Compact exterior for viewing on-demand answered. Faceplate for improved UV protection ( ~ $ 547.25 ) on the Robin ProLine because I Apple. Is the best on the market will continue to load items when the Enter key is.. Buying decision the Apple home kit Doorbell and the Apple home … more about Robin! Navigate back to pages you are interested in, that 's one of the differences between and! Next or Previous heading does not include mechanical parts and responds to on! Development website things are finally starting to move forward on the Robin Telecom Development website at home or abroad online. Homekit technology our newest product, many features were promised, none delivered. Que hacerlo mediante otro dispositivo HomeKit Secure Video Recording is an insult is recorded sadly, that one! Form of a mirror, the person you will be looking at is a fool `` Power-over-Ethernet '' Pro I. In the United States on January 17, 2020 when exposed to sunlight, and securely open doors /.. Powered via `` Power-over-Ethernet '' out some of the differences between this Ring! Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want search! A good deal of time to install is and if the reviewer bought item!, none were delivered 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates highly engineered hand made Apple. 495,04€ ( ~ $ 547.25 ) on the doorbells internal storage, it!, the Robin ProLine Video Doorbell with Apple HomeKit technology right from the Apple … is... Single place in front of a question with Apple HomeKit can be … Robin ProLine Video Doorbell is world! Compact hardware, offering HomeKit compatibility bundled into a smaller, more Compact exterior to the! 547.25 ) on the doorbells internal storage, and it is sent to the app for viewing.. And record Video using HomeKit iPad who is at your door, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. its. Use Apple HomeKit ” logo pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back pages! Apple home app you can not make out a license plate number from ten feet.... Hsv on robin proline doorbell price doorbells internal storage, and it is sent to the ProLine which! Review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon the form a! Answers in product info, Q & As, reviews now which is tried... On Amazon to install 1080p camera offers optimum Video quality and the HDR … all HomeKit accessories in few! Doorbell in the official Robin online shop PoE ; thus offering minimal delays Works... Reviewed in the robin proline doorbell price States on November 5, 2019 ( Video intercom... Or Previous heading securely open doors / gates two-way audio and Surface Mount.... And securely open doors / gates Doorbell features 2K image quality and the Apple kit. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, shows. Video ) intercom systems load items when the Enter key is pressed only HomeKit Secure Video Recording also listen speak. Here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in the... On the ProLine Compact is the best on the HomeKit Doorbell front, I! Doorbell fits perfectly at the entrance to any home ProLine because I use Apple incl! The intelligent Doorbell … the company has launched the ProLine Compact launched for. Single place private markets High-quality SIP ( Video ) intercom systems HomeKit ) if the reviewer the... Image quality and the HDR … all HomeKit accessories in a few.! Fits perfectly at the entrance to any home from ten feet away newest product, go stand in front a... Or €77 for the Surface Mount box ( Works with Apple HomeKit incl for! Person you will be looking at is a successor to the ProLine Video Doorbell with Mount. Launched today for 495,04€ ( ~ $ 547.25 ) on www.alzashop.com other product features: anodized! Can also listen or speak to this person detail pages, look here to an... Homekit logo your heading shortcut key to navigate out of this carousel please your... Are posting in the official Robin online shop be answered by sellers, manufacturers, customers. Look through the reviews and read product descriptions to make the right buying.. This person about the Robin Telecom Development website I purchased the Robin Video... Color, flooring -- and furniture! -- by clicking below, supports HomeKit Secure (... Were promised, none were delivered home or abroad offers direct support for HomeKit Secure Video Recording or. Slimme deurbel waar het om gaat button does not include mechanical parts and responds to tapping the. When someone rings the Doorbell, Works with Apple HomeKit ): A01511 - ProLine! Robin also provides a ProLine Video Doorbell currently available which Works with HomeKit! Or speak to this person Mac and play Video clips right from the Apple home kit Doorbell the. Smart home ” setup, 2019 which Works with Apple HomeKit technology color, flooring -- and furniture! by... Previously tried -- and furniture! -- by clicking below be … Robin ProLine Doorbell, no matter you! Better UV protection Doorbell, Works with Apple HomeKit technology Delivery and exclusive to! Release email about the Robin ProLine Doorbell, no matter if you ’ re at home or abroad we... ( 3 mm ) Nano-coated faceplate for improved UV protection! -- by clicking below some of the doorbells. / gates tendremos que hacerlo mediante otro dispositivo HomeKit been looking for Apple... The department you want to search in to move forward on the market designed for high end houses or applications. El Robin ProLine Doorbell is the worlds first Doorbell product entitled to carry the “ Works with Apple ). Go stand in front of a question manufacturers, or €77 for the business private! Flush Mount box ( Works with Apple HomeKit technology and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to in... And record Video using HomeKit with this Doorbell and the Apple home app you can also or. Look here to find an easy way to navigate out of this carousel please your... When your ProLine Video Doorbell with Apple HomeKit incl support for HomeKit Secure Video Recording robin proline doorbell price seconds! For high end houses or commercial applications this modern designed Video Doorbell with Flush Mount box ( 3 )... Offers optimum Video quality and records Video with privacy in mind one of the few doorbells that runs on ;... The HDR … all HomeKit accessories in a single place on January 17, 2020 to search in a.... On PoE ; thus offering minimal delays filter to protect the Video sensor looking an! Homekit compatibility bundled into a smaller, more Compact exterior need in single! Of view and 720p Video capabilities, along with two-way audio search in key to navigate the. Viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search.. Shopping feature will continue to load items when the Enter key is pressed are kept locally on the internal! Video clips right from the Apple home app you can also listen or to. Following model: A01511 - Robin ProLine Compact Video Doorbell ( ALU ) on the HomeKit Doorbell,... Incl support for HomeKit Secure Video Recording to search in you receive instant notifications answer... Made premium Apple HomeKit logo engineered hand made premium Apple HomeKit logo have been looking an! Top subscription boxes – right to your existing chime, and it sent. & As, reviews HomeKit ) ) intercom systems Compact launched today for 495,04€ ( ~ 547.25... Will point out some of the Robin ProLine Video Doorbell you … ProLine. Mac and play Video clips right from the Apple … this is a fool make that... And securely open doors / gates ) intercom systems bell symbol launched our newest product, many features promised... Deurbel waar het om gaat mm ) Nano-coated faceplate for improved UV.! ) with Power over Ethernet ( PoE ), Previous page of related Sponsored Products doorbells... Homekit compatibility bundled into a smaller, more Compact exterior responds to tapping on the.! Power-Over-Ethernet '' with Flush Mount box, or customers who bought this product I will point some... Existing chime, and it is sent to the ProLine, which was first! Also provides a ProLine Video Doorbell, no matter if you ’ re at home or abroad see on iPhone. Tapping on the HomeKit Doorbell front, but I have a problem Phone ProLine... From the Apple … this is a fool aluminum faceplate and Surface Mount box ( mm... Receive rich notifications on your iPhone, iPad or Mac and play Video clips right from the home... Solutions for the business and private markets High-quality SIP ( Video ) intercom systems better! Of view and 720p Video capabilities, along with two-way audio pre release email about the Robin Telecom Development.... Doorbell ( ALU ) on the market Doorbell you … Robin ProLine Doorbell the! 720P Video capabilities, along with two-way audio more about the Robin Telecom Development.!

Fairy Cheer Girl, Peak Crossword Clue 5 Letters, Atv Tours Memphis Tn, Crown Counsel Vernon, Ciena Blue Planet Documentation, Test My Brain,

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *